Scheduled Day Trips And Overnight Tours
Small Group Travel
- Neolithic Britain Tour
- Small group tours from Cambridge
- Cotswolds, Bath and Stonehenge
- Small group tours from Edinburgh
- Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury
- Southern Cotswolds, Bath and Stonehenge
- Salisbury, Old Sarum, Stonehenge and Avebury
- Oxford, Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon
- Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor
- Multi-day tours in UK and Europe
- Evening tours
- Day tours from London
Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor
|This classic tour covers the places that any visitor to England should not miss. Indeed, virtually all tour companies offer Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge tours and all follow the same route at the same times leading to congestion at all of the key places. However, our tour is unique in that we avoid the coach crowds and travel in the opposite direction to the big busses.
Our first stop is Stonehenge, arriving before most coach visitors so that we can fully appreciate this ancient monument. Next we continue in a westerly direction to the beautiful city of Bath, where we firstly take a guided tour of the surrounding city, which is only possible because we travel in a small vehicle. To complete our day, we travel onwards to Windsor, which is home to the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world.We travel back to London via Runnymede to the site of the declaration of Magna Carta in the year 1215.
For full details or to book this tour contact International Friends 0044 (0)1223 244 555 or click here to visit the International Friends website.